• Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a [___] icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
• If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
• Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
• Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
• If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free -- do it.
• You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
• There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
My amazon.com wishlist!
Digital stuff/etc stuff
YES Daily life stuff; shopping for groceries, reading books, taking a bath together, etc
YES Friendship OR BROMANCE always
YES Kid!versions of characters-- non-sexual-- are always adorabs.
YES Seasonal stuff, haha.
NO Anything overly dramatic. I just don't like drama for the sake of ~drama~ (ala omg rape/abuse/DARK PAST LOLBAW)
NO Non-con of any kind
NO Cliches of ~seme/uke~.
Won't do: Scat/goldenshowers/shoutaorloli/incest/
Option One - YuYu Hakusho - Kuwabara Kazuma and/or Urameshi Yuusuke
Reffs for Kuwabara
Reffs for Yuusuke
Option Two - Bleach - Shiba Ganju and/or Yamada Hanatarou
Reffs for both!
Option Three - One Piece - Franky and/or Nico Robin for those who would draw a lady!
Reffs of them/and together!
OR any of my fandom OCs. I love those guys.
Most of you already have my address!